Monday, February 6, 2012

Kiss The Girl






Sweater: Lauren Conrad for Kohls
Dress: H&M
Tights: local convenience store, Spain
Boot Socks: Kohls
Boots: Stein Mart
Scarf: Macy's
Earrings: Gap
Headband: Walgreens

I don't think I've ever done this before.  I don't know why.  It's so simple - a sweater over a dress! Perfect layers.  I've also never really mixed prints before.  The two are similar - polka dots and round lips - so I figured I would go for it.  Since starting this blog I've really branched out in regard to my outfits and I've tried combos I never would have thought of before.  I love all the possibilities I've made for myself!  

This look is super comfy.  I have a real problem feeling trapped in a pair of jeans (I must admit, I love sweatpants), so I jump at any chance I have to NOT wear them.  Tights are perfect for in-between weather and they perfectly hide my pale legs!