Monday, April 16, 2012

Bookworm

16April12(1) 16April12(2) 16April12(3) 16April12(4) 16April12(5) 16April12(6)

Top: maurices
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Flats: Payless
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Bracelets: Gifts

I love, love, love this shirt as well as the simplicity of this outfit.  You can never go wrong with black and white, and its perfect for a groggy, rainy Monday!  Also, polka dots always make me smile.

The large bow on the neckline of this shirt reminds me a little of a librarian - my dream job when I was young.  (I also wanted to become an ice cream taster.) It would seem that I was destined for this particular career, as I played Marian the Librarian in my elementary school production of The Music Man, and Librarian has been listed as the ideal career for me on EVERY personality test I've taken.

I'm not headed in that direction right now, but I still have a passion for literature.  The most recent book I read was an unusual story called  The Dogs of Babel. (**clicking on this link WILL result in a spoiler!**)  It was given to me this Christmas by one of my quirky aunts, who picked it out for me at Goodwill.  I was surprised at how much I liked it, even thought it was rather depressing, and I highly encourage you to check it out.

Next, I'm reading Toujours Provence.  Have any of you read this?  What do you think?  Better yet, any recommendations for me?

Here's to the start of a fantastic week!