Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Noir

4April12(1)4April12(2)4April12(4)4April12(5)4April12(6)4Apil12(7)4Apil12(8)
Top: Target
Jacket: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Shoes: TOMS
Necklace: Falling Whistles

This has been the busiest week EVER!  I'm so happy I found the time to snap some pictures for the blog (I've missed you).  Between classes, projects, homework, and interviews I've barely had time to sleep!  

I'm can't wait for tomorrow because I finally get to take a break and hang out with my mom all day!  We're going out for lunch AND shopping.  Jealous? You should be!

I love this black ensemble paired with the perfect spring jacket.  Its a combination I've never tried before, and I must admit, I felt pretty cool walking across campus today.  When you feel good, you look good, you know what I mean?