Friday, May 11, 2012

Guess Who's Back?

11May12(1) 11May12(2) 11May12(3) 11May12(4) 11May12(5) 11May12(6) 11May12(8)

Top: H.I.P., Von Maur
Jacket: Thrifted, Goodwill
Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: Blowfish
Necklaces: Tiffany & Co, Falling Whistles
Ring: Local Artist in Durango, CO

Back to the blog - what a great feeling!  I've been lounging around, sunning, reading, and enjoying time at home for the past week or so, and tonight was the first chance I had to snap some outfit pictures.

Speaking of, I absolutely love these pictures and I'm so excited to share them with you!  They were taken with my dad's Nikon D40 (instead of my regular Cannon Powershot) at the old jail in Fort Wayne.  This sandstone building is huge and it's got some really intricate and interesting architecture.  It was fun to have my parents contribute to the blog and I'm looking forward to a Mother's Day shoot my mom and I have planned for Sunday.

Have a happy Friday, everyone!