Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

17June12(1) 17June12(2) 17June12(3) 17June12(4) 17June12(5)

Chambray & Tank: maurices
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted
Bangles: Gifts

I can't believe my dad actually agreed to do a photoshoot with me for Father's Day - he must love me quite a lot!  We took these pictures in and around my Aunt Flaim's (my dad's sister) garden shed at the lake.  I love how they turned out.  I was so lucky I was able to visit him.  I don't get to see him much anymore so when I do it's pretty special.      


17June12(6)

Even though I love the series of pictures above, these last two pictures truly remind me of who my dad is.  He snapped the picture of the dewey grasses right after our photoshoot (so beautiful) and it's shots like these that I'll treasure forever.  I love you, Dad.

17June12(7)