Monday, July 9, 2012

Too Hot to Handle

9July12(1) 9July12(2) 9July12(3) 9July12(4) 9July12(5)

Tank: Target
Shorts: GAP
Sandals: Nike, Finish Line
Sunglasses: Claire's
Earrings: Vera Wang for Kohl's

It was about 110 degrees when we took these photos this past Saturday, and let me tell you something friends - 110 degrees is hot.  Hotter than hot.  Thankfully, sheer shirts are in, so I was able to get away with practically not wearing anything on top.  Score!

In other exciting news, I had a 3rd piercing put in my ear!  My boss, who is super fierce and fabulous, (and about my mom's age) has one in her left ear.  She rocks it, so I couldn't help but copy!  She's truly become a mentor for me, so I thought this would be a cool way to commemorate her.  

Speaking of, I am so sad my time at my internship will be ending in less than a month.  I love what I'm doing, and even though I'm completely ready to start my senior year of college (woot woot!), I will miss what I'm doing at maurices.  I've grown wiser and more goal-oriented in terms of my career path, and the challenges and responsibility of my job has shaped who I have become.  So, although the end is going to be bittersweet, I have been blessed.