Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fluorescent Adolescent

4Sept12(1) 4Sept12(2) 4Sept12(3) 4Sept12(4) 4Sept12(5) 4Sept12(6)

Pin It
Cardigan: Express
Tank: maurices
Shorts: Free People
Sandals: Finish Line
Bracelets: Gifts
I never thought I would own anything neon, but when I saw these shorts on sale at Free People, I was instantly attracted.  I'm torn with how I feel about them -  they're comfortable and slouchy, but the stitching started coming apart near the cuff and on the backside after my first wear.  Thats my problem with ordering clothes online - the fabric can read completely different in a photo than in person.  So, its nice to have a trendy neon statement piece in my wardrobe, but since they are not very sturdy, I would have been happier with a cheaper price.  Oh well, c'est la vie!
On a different note (no pun intended), I've been listening to Incubus' album If Not Now, When? on repeat since I saw them in concert a few weeks ago.  It was an incredible experience.  I would highly recommend seeing them live if you have the chance.  This is one of my favorite songs from their newest album.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!