Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ahoy!

17July13(1) 17July13(2) 17July13(3) 17July13(4) 17July13(5)

Dress: GAP
Shoes: Michael Kors
Earrings: Target
Belt: My mom's

Well, it's hot here. So hot, in fact, that the only logical item of clothing to wear (other than a bathing suit) is a dress. I've worn this one multiple times, but this is the first time it's made its way over to the blog. Structured and simple, with a nautical feel, it's appropriate for most situations. Plus I like the sleeve length and it has pockets. Functionality is so important - if it were up to me, every article of clothing would have a useable pocket. How annoying it is when you have nowhere to put your phone, or your keys? Don't even get me started on faux pockets...those are just mean.


P.S. I hate how thin stripes like these look in pictures. All I can see are wiggly, dancing, distracting lines that hurt my eyes. It's like one of those horrible moving illusions, but in clothing form. Blech.